Understand yourself, take charge of your life; follow your inner guide and find your purpose in life.
- First Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP) in Singapore
- First Bach Foundation Certified Teacher in S.E.A
- Level 1 to Level 3 teacher (English/Chinese)
- Level 3 External Assessor/ Marker
- Bach Foundation Registered Animal Practitioner (BFRAP)
A inCounselling Psychology & Management
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
- Certified Career Coach
Deki became the first Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP) in Singapore in 2009 and achieved her license to teach Bach Centre-approved Level 1 Level 2 in early 2013 & 2015 respectively, which makes her the first licensed teacher in South East Asia.
Trained in Counseling, Expressive Therapies, and Career Coaching, her practice is firmly grounded on the principle that everyone has the power to heal him or herself. The core of her work lies in empowering individuals to gently take charge of their own physical and emotional well-being. Clients typically come to seek Deki’s support for handling grief, regaining emotional balance or to improve their relationships with others. Deki also works with children to improve their learning ability and behavioral skills.
Deki believes that complete healing ultimately comes from within. Only when there is real peace, joy, and happiness in ourselves, are we able to relieve the root cause of our
Deki specializes in dealing with balancing human emotions. To name a few common emotional unbalances, but not
- Trauma and grief
- Work stress and emotional stress
- Midlife crisis or loneliness
- Learning needs or focusing problems
- Children with special needs
- Various types of fears, anxieties, and phobias
- Confidence or self- esteem issues
- Indecisiveness or uncertainty in life
- Unhappiness, resentment or hopelessness
- Losing interest in daily activities
She can also help with:
- Animal friends to address common issues such as trouble getting along with others (human or not) separation anxiety, homesick, grief, breaking bad habits, domineering character, angry, jealousy, fear/ anxiety/nervousness, attention seeking, depression, overly excited, mood swing or dreamy, just to name some.
Contact us to book your Bach consultation now!