We have been touched by the healing properties of the Bach flowers and are inspired to share the Bach system to more people.
More than 10 years ago, when Deki was still a counselor, she was looking for a modality that can equip her with more skills to help others to better deal with their emotional difficulties, which in many ways obstruct their progress in life. A chance discovery upon the UK Bach healing system using the healing properties of the flowers to balance negative emotions or unbalanced personalities enchanted her. She went to the UK to do her practitioner course, and subsequently the teacher courses, and began her journey of spreading the Bach remedies to the different part of the World together with Hong Seng.
First Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP) in S.E.A
First Bach Foundation certified Teacher in S.E.A
Level 3 External Assessor/ Mentor
Bach Foundation Registered Animal Practitioner
Why are we unique?
- We love the remedies to the core! Having used the remedies for more than 10 years, there is never a day we live without talking, discussing and some days debating about the remedies.
- As the pioneers in this field, we have years of experience working with people from all walks of life, making us natural Bach practitioners and teachers.
- Having an excellent track record of success in helping people with the remedies, we not only aim to understand the emotional issues our clients are facing, but also focus on facilitating them to work their innermost self, that often required experienced healers to guide them through their personal unique healing process.
- We see many different types of clients and we work with people of all ages- adults, children, newborns, and infants. In addition to that, we help animals with problems that are related to emotions too!
- As Bach teachers ourselves teaching in countries with different cultures; Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and even Bhutan, make us more sensitive not only to the needs of the participants, we are able to fine-tune the learning process according to their pace and background.
- Most importantly, we never stop working on ourselves with the remedies, which create an intimate understanding of each remedy and how it can in return to empower my clients as much as possible.
All in all, we love what we do, and because of the passion, it makes us unique.