Terms & Conditions for Bach Courses
These terms and conditions apply to all participants on all Bach courses with Bach Asia, which belongs to Inner Voice LLP (Singapore).
Terms & Conditions for all Bach Courses
Attendance and courses
- Registration is not transferable to another individual.
- A participant is required to attend the full duration of the course and Inner Voice LLP reserves the rights to refuse participant from attending the class after 1 hour from the start of class unless on extenuating circumstances that are at the discretion of Inner Voice LLP.
- If a participant, having started the course, then withdraws from the course for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed by Inner Voice LLP to resume attendance. No refunds will be provided in such circumstance.
- If a participant misses any part of the course due to absenteeism, this may affect whether Inner Voice LLP confers a certificate of attendance to the participant.
- It is at Inner Voice LLP’s discretion to agree with the participant the hours/days required to complete the course (e.g. attending the balance of course, or re-starting the course in its entirety) in order to be able to achieve the certificate of attendance.
- Inner Voice LLP will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed.
Conduct during the course
- When booking and paying for a Bach course, participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that while attending the Bach course and while on the training premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or causes damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
- In the event of such improper behaviour, Inner Voice LLP will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the course. In such circumstances, Inner Voice will be entitled to retain the course fee.
- The participant will also be liable to indemnify Inner Voice for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
- Attendance on a Bach course is conditional on receipt in full of the course fee by Inner Voice LLP prior to the start of the course. (This condition also applies in the case of a part fee agreed for a participant who has demonstrated a clear need for financial assistance.)
Cancellation and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by email and is subject to the following terms:
|Notice of cancellation received||Refund Amount|
|> 9 weeks (57 days) prior to the first day of the course||Full Refund|
|Between 8 weeks (43 days) & 9 weeks (56) days prior to the first day of the course||50% Refund|
|Between 6 weeks (35 days) & 7 weeks (42 days) prior to the first day of the course||20% Refund|
|< 5 weeks (35 days) prior to the first day of the course||No refund|
- No refund of fees will be made for absence during the course or for withdrawal from the course.
- When a course is canceled, the participant will be advised to attend the course in the next available run. Students will be entitled to a full refund (excluding all pertaining processing fees) should the participant prefers a refund. Inner Voice LLP cannot be responsible for the reimbursement of any additional costs incurred at the participants’ end.
If accepted as a participant on a Bach course, you are agreeing that Inner Voice LLP may use your data for the following purposes:
- we will use your contact details to send you information relating to the course and to request feedback
- we may use your contact details to send you information about products, services, courses, and activities we offer
Except in connection with the activities described above or where required to do so by law, we will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission.
Inner Voice LLP takes all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your data.
- I understand that the course I attend is provided for the basic purpose of working with my emotions and not for relieving physical pain. If I experience any discomfort during the course, I will immediately inform the teacher. I understand that it is my choice to attend the Bach course and I give my consent.
- I confirm that my participation in the course and the related activities is entirely voluntary and I accept all risks involved therein. Accordingly, Inner Voice LLP, the teachers, and partners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness or whatsoever nature and howsoever caused, suffered by me directly or indirectly, of taking the remedies and attending the course.
- Inner Voice LLP and their respective teachers, practitioners, employees, and partners shall not be liable for any loss and/ or damage, or injury or illness (including indirect or consequential loss and/or damage) arising therefrom, and I hereby indemnify Inner Voice LLP and their respective teachers, practitioners, employees and partners from any loss and/ or damage or injury or illness that would otherwise incur arising from taking the remedies or attending the course.
- I have read the above information carefully, understand its contents, and agree to attend the course under these conditions.